Thursday 2 May 2019

Introduction of the site

Hi, this is Akiko.

In this blog, I introduce my Japanese language course, which is series of radio style Japanese language lessons recorded by myself. I hope this will be useful and interesting learning material for learning Japanese Language, especially for those who doesn't have time to concentrate on the textbooks and videos. You can listen to these lessons while you are commuting, cooking, relaxing etc.

This course may be more suitable for intermediate to advanced learner, as I am speaking only in Japanese language, and I am not providing word by word detailed explanation. The type of learners that I have in my mind while preparing this course are those who want to speak Japanese naturally like native speaker and those who are not very satisfied with traditional (or artificial) learning material, and want to utilize living audio visual materials in learning.

I was teaching Japanese language in Japan and in foreign countries long time ago. At that time, I wanted to utilize various audio visual materials from new Japanese TV or movies, up-to-date articles from Japanese newspaper or magazines, but it was not easy to collect these materials,  because internet was not still very much useful at that time. I was always under huge pressure thinking about the next day lesson and teaching materials.

Since that, I stopped teaching Japanese for long time, and there has been drastic change and development in internet environment and contents! Recently I imagined, how it would be different to teach Japanese language if I can utilize these huge number of Japanese live contents available easily through the internet.

Then, I thought why not I start developing and collecting Japanese language learning material little by little, so that I can utilize in the future when I want to teach Japanese language again, and at the same time, anyone else; both Japanese language learners and teachers all over the world can utilize in order to learn and teach natural Japanese language.

With my short (10-20 minutes) radio style learning contents recorded by myself, together with the live contents (video clips, web articles etc.) which I found on the web, I hope I can contribute to the both self learners and the class room teachers who are always under pressure to find the material by themselves.

Please enjoy listening and learning.

Akiko

No comments:

Post a Comment